Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fresh start

Well, I'm going to give this another try. We shall see how it goes.

I really want to get healthy--very badly. I have been going about things wrong for far too long, and it's time that I started respecting myself and my body before I damage it entirely. Or, before I damage relationships with the people that I care about most.

I dont have much to say at the moment, as it has been a long day and my brain is simply done working! I will create a more meaningful post this weekend when I have more time/energy to do so.

-B

2 comments:

  1. Lovely girl, you just focus of taking care of yourself. We support you no matter what. Yay for getting healthy! Your comment honestly got me through last night, and I hope to see a new post soon! Skinnies and loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for following my blog :) I hope you find it useful!
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete